Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done and Done! (for realz this time)
Alrighty.. at just over $1600. o_0 My new system is on it's way.

LINK!

The Case and power supply are out of stock, but are fairly new so they won't go EOL on me.

Might be selling this current box.
Nice list Duper! Hope you have it built soon!

~Kook
I'm jelly, but not that case.
Awww don't dis the case man. ;)

Actually, for it's class, it is currently among the best. It's a bit bigger than standard mini cases, but I can put a full size vid card (up to 11") and a standard size PS. I think they start getting bigger after 1K wts. So, if I need to move it to say a LAN, I won't need to borrow a dolly to move it and a U-Haul to bring it with me. ^_^

Thanks Kook. I have to order the parts in two separate orders as my card has a $1500 limit. Tongue I also don't know when the cases will be back instock. They're pretty popular right now so I'm guessing there are quite a few back ordered. Might be a month or so.
No sound card? Or do you already have a newish one?
(03-21-2014, 12:31 AM)cloak Wrote: No sound card? Or do you already have a newish one?

Check the on board sound on that motherboard. They have a sound module that acts as a sound card. There's only 1 pci slot and that's for video. Here. I'll post a vid about this board.

Only one pci slot?!
YOU MAD BRO YOLO!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Recruiter

[Image: OliviaWildeTron.png]
(03-21-2014, 12:41 PM)here7ic Wrote: Only one pci slot?!

It's a mini.
So that Corsair hydro H100i will fit in there?? Most itx cases will only accommodate the smaller radiators.
[Image: stabbinhobo.png]
Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo knife..
(03-21-2014, 05:57 PM)Stabbinhobo Wrote: So that Corsair hydro H100i will fit in there?? Most itx cases will only accommodate the smaller radiators.

yeah. along the side. there's another vid on the case that's pretty cool... let me find it here...