Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sooo freaking seeing this!

bananayeah
[Image: stabbinhobo.png]
Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo knife..
I'm right behind you bro!
Maybe some of my relatives will be in the movie!!!

-ALI3N
=ALI3N=
That's it man, game over man, game over!

[Image: Al.jpg]
pass. Tongue
I will see the movie but aliens suck. It's all about the predators.
LOL Bender. They're all inter-twined. That is to say that their back stories are about each other. : )

I don't think that was the case when the first Aliens movie came out, but since, a whole universe has grown around this whole story.
The original Alien was soo good it hurt. I saw it on the big screen as a kid when it released and it was like jaw dropping. One of the best sci-fi/horror flicks ever IMHO. Aliens was good as well.. but for different reasons. After that they lost me with the whole franchise and I hope I never have to see another iteration of Ripley again.. ever. This prequel is long overdue.
[Image: stabbinhobo.png]
Nothing beats the hobo life, stabbin folks with my hobo knife..
Alien one Scared me for life.

I never saw any of the others.

Big Grin
I wasn't even born when Alien cameout.
The original ALIEN was ahead of its time and is considered one of the greatest Horror/Sci-Fi movies ever created. ALIENS rocked but as Stab said was totally different.
People have high expectations for this so I hope it comes through. Sadly I dont see how there could ever be another after this as ALIEN takes places directly after.
Bender, I too like the Predators but in a hand-to-hand fight with NO Tech the Aliens would win hands down.

-ALI3N
=ALI3N=
That's it man, game over man, game over!

[Image: Al.jpg]
Not a chance Alien. Aliens only have numbers on there side. Maybe 5 aliens vs one predator no tech.